The Event Coordinators at Trilogy Golf Club are delighted to assist you in the planning process for your upcoming event. Our desire is to allow you to feel like a guest at your own party, while being surrounded by your own personal touches.
Event Coordinator duties will include
- Creating and finalizing master timeline of all major events and places. For weddings this will include the rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour, cake cutting, first dance, toasting, arrival of vendors, etc.
- Planning and scheduling appointments on site at Trilogy Golf Club. These appointments will include appointments with our Decor Specialist, and Chef.
- Setting the date and time of the rehearsal. The event coordinator will organize all participants of the rehearsal including the bridal party, family, Officiant, and other needed attendees.
- Coordinating and reviewing responsibilities with the days key players including: the ushers, guest book attendant, speakers, and others important to making the day a success.
- Arriving prior to start of event to greet and direct vendors as they arrive as well as coordinating their set-up.
- Ensuring the wedding timeline, which the host has agreed upon, is followed.